Silvery Shine

It has been a while since I matched my oversized silver blouse with a varied colour of circle skirt. This time I challenged myself to mix match my glitter top with its nearest tone of colour which is either grey or white. I always perplex the combination of silver colour with other colour palettes even though silver was a shiny and sleek material as it just psyches my mind that my skin tone is not par with it. Nonetheless, I attempted this challenge and was super grateful for the result afterward. Though I didn't accessorize my look- should have done so but most of the accessories were not with me at the moment but to give out some tips on styling it. You could tie a small knot using the hem for a casual, fun style; tie a head bow to your head for a girly look; last but not least, wear knee-high socks and a backpack for a more edgy look. And I am currently sitting at home waiting for my next level of education. Hoping the revamps here would end soon so I could open up my boxes and style up more for you guys. Happy Tuesday, lovelies!






Wearing: F21 blouse, Cotton On dress

All photos by Phoe

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments