/ RUNWAY INSPO /

I had been checking out Tumblr and Weheartit a lot these days- pretty much what an otaku does like there's nothing else to do which I'm guilty about, saved a few of my top favourites runway styles and now sharing them with you all. This post may be a little messy upon choosing pastel-like, bright colours outfits as inspiration. As you can see below, most of the styles come with beautiful textures, patterns, and cuts which express the spirit of summer. Though some of the styles may not be from the summer collection but I still love the prints and the combination of different shades. Maybe I should post about my favourite items too, what do you think? While waiting for my outfit post tomorrow, grab a cup of tea and read a book.







All photos via weheartit & style.com

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments