Set Me Free

Time passed so swiftly that I hadn't realized I was studying in college for a month now until I checked my planner. I was glad about my decision a month before and to be able to get on track again on my passion was just more than a blessing. Before this, I was hopeless in pursuing my ideal course since I couldn't find any school that fitted me. I searched a lot of schools online, attended many education fairs and talked to a few agencies, but they seemed to pull my confidence and excitement down as all the information was not what I expected them to be. There were many aspects to consider before pursuing what you love somewhere you're comfortable, and sometimes you had to take a risk before you knew the outcome. Though I had made a few mistakes in the beginning after my high school, through all the prayers, I managed to get through all the hilly emotions and chose the right path. Following what your instinct told you of what you were truly passionate about and waiting for the perfect timing could never be wrong. God knows what is best for you and be full of hope. I believe you can get through the struggles as I did. Chilling in a kimono under a humid atmosphere was satisfying as you could feel the air passing through the thin linen and hesitated to complain about the heat anymore.


Wearing: Sleep&Sew kimono cardigan, unknown fringe bag, Converse

All photos by Phoe

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments

  1. would u like to follow each other? let me know
    kisses from croatia
    http://tajfunblog.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Ana!
      Just followed yours and they're really lovely ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Love reading your comments!