Party Out Town

My college weeks had gotten more cramped with outstanding presentations and assignments that needed to be completed by this month. Never thought I could be so busy in my freshman year-the first semester to be exact and you should never judge me that I'm thinking of Christmas right now(Am not procrastinating ;p). I'd been listening to Christmas tracks, and they'd somehow pushed me to complete my assignment before the deadline. By the way, I should be talking about things that were significant within the week. I hope to experience autumn sometime in the future, but still, I appreciate to be living in my place; travelling around cold continents will still be on my plan and wishlist. I attended a welcoming party for my course club last Friday, and we had a 'country' as the night's theme. Scarf, belt, and boots are definitely on my dress-up list(I stole the top from my mom's wardrobe since I didn't own any brown shirt) and my night summed up by catching up with new friends. Albeit fun, I was nervy when I had to introduce myself in front of strangers haha. Let me know if I fulfil a country-requisite look! I smell pumpkins and cina-mon as in cinnamon right now ;*

Wearing: Diesel skinny jeans, mom's top, Daiso bandana, Topshop boots

 Photos by Phoe

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments

  1. love your boots! <3

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely yes! Perfect outfit for picking up pumpkins and drinking some pumpkin spice lattes!

    Tanya
    www.StripesNVibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tanya! Cheers and will get a cup very soon ;))

      Delete
  3. Love love love this outfit! You look super cool :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tamara! You have a lovely blog ;*

      Delete
  4. This look is so cute :) You've made me want to invest in a bandanna

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel! You should invest in one, they're stylish and very functional ;)

      Delete
  5. Cool laid-back look, I love your boots! If you want to try autumn, I'd love to swap! Malaysia is great and I hate the cold, so it's a win-win ;-)
    XO,
    Izzy
    http://www.nearnoise.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Love reading your comments!