Black To School

What else I would say other than my typical babble on uni affair. I had to rewind my memories to the early week, and oh, I remembered there was a charity sale on National Day. The sale was an annual event in conjunction with Merdeka Day. The day was worth the sweat and energy, I got to pick up a few interesting books and luscious food. Nonetheless, the crowd was the main constituent that jazzed up the excitement and fun. Besides that, I got my lab coat yesterday, and I perceive it more as a Halloween costume rather than a proper doctor's attire. This thought reminds me of leaves turning brown-orange and the smell of pumpkin bakes. Christmas is just around the corner though I admit I'm too early for that, that's me haha. For the ootd, I paired up a lazy and comfortable go-to outfit for school/uni. If your wardrobe had no black basics, get one asap. They're for quick and cool badass who wanted to look effortless without effort. Happy Weekend x


Wearing: Souvenir t-shirt, Button Up trousers, vintage belt

All photos by Phoe

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments

  1. Ideal outfit ;)
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: ROUTE 66 SIGN
    NEW POST: ABANDONED MOTEL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the street style vibe in this outfit, it's so good! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. Thank you so much for the comment!! ;D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Love reading your comments!