Easy Breezy

The weather within these two weeks had been amazing as the air was breezy, cold and windy all day long. Glad that I can lounge around in long pants and cuddle up in my blanket the entire night without worrying about sweating and bathing a day thrice. However, that is not an excuse to devour a heap of ice cream. Ice-cream is great all year round. One of my favourite ice-cream has to be the local gula apong ice-cream, aside from the vanilla ice-cream (the ones from McDonald's of course). I'm getting hungry as soon as I type this and I'm ready for a delish slice of pizza and a cone of ice cream. Aside from a great study break at home, I have an exciting trip coming up and also a cute outfit that I wear regularly. A jumpsuit or dungaree is the easiest and comfiest garment that suits any other outfit you can imagine. If you have been reading my blog, I styled this jumpsuit from H&M in a few posts. I gravitate towards this piece mostly because the material is light, soft and heat-approved. I can mix and match this with just any outfit in my wardrobe. If you're lazy, this is also a lazy-approved piece anyone must have. Words in Italic form mean words that cannot be found in a dictionary; I made them up, geez. Have a fantastic weekend! Stay positive :)

Wearing: Zashka collared blouse, H&M jumpsuit, Topshop boots
All photos by Phoe

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments