Fancy

I was unspirited to keep up with this blog for the past month due to the various circumstances that drained my energy away. The moments I had writing on this blog were greatly missed despite being stuck in trials after trials of life. My comeback this time around will include a reschedule of my posting time (Friday, 8:30 p.m.; Malaysia Time), more consistent weekly posts and stimulating better quality writings and creative styling. I am recovering from all my messy situations and striving to look ahead on the positive side of life. I am ready to step higher without being frailties of the greater trial. Keep courage and be strong. Moving along to the OOTD below, I wore this look except for the skirt and sandals in exchange for a pair of jeans and sneakers, to a college club party. I love how a pleated skirt can be versatile in transitioning a bright, fresh look (look up the previous post) to a night, grunge look. A pleated skirt is also a great investment if you're looking for a basic with a different texture. Have a blessed weekend! ;)


Wearing: Mango slip top, Uniqlo midi skirt, Vincci sandals
Photos by Phoe

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments