Masterpiece

Even before the new semester commenced, I had been completing overdue tasks and planning for the upcoming short quest to the West for my course. Despite being burned out, I had a fruitful and productive two weeks of continuous errands. Meanwhile, most occasions and holidays are the highest in numbers during August/September. I have a few catch-ups with friends and family, unpacking and packing to complete before the end of the month. Fingers crossed that I will still be updating this blog per usual. Side note: I decided to put together a Chinese silk qi pao blouse with a denim skirt for a modern twist. I was inspired by high-street style and runways that add Chinese elements to a casual piece. This is a look that I am proud of. To be able to blend Chinese characters into my fashion style is a masterpiece. I hope you can be inspired to create your masterpiece. Happy Weekend! :)

Wearing: qi bao silk blouse, H&M denim skirt, Converse high-tops

All photos by Phoe

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments