A Second A Day 2017

I will be starting the new year on this blog with compilation footage of one second every day in 2017. Considering 2017 has treated me well, creating a short film about myself in the year is the best way to adore and cherish my time as a college student. While I was editing this, I grasped how fortunate I was to be in all the moments. I will watch these clips again to relive those moments when I feel unsatisfied or demotivated to move on. The past year has taught me to love and appreciate the people and things I own and never take them for granted. I am prepared for 2018 with all the ups and downs. Are you set for 2018 or have you made any resolutions for the year? I'd love to know! Be the change this year to make the world a better place for everyone. Happy 2018 :)



Prisc

Instagram | Youtube 

Related Posts

Comments