Candid Lunar Pose

One of the most anticipated festive seasons for me, other than Christmas is the Lunar New Year. This year is no exception one of the best years of reuniting with family and friends in the presence of good food and exciting talks-turn-into-discussion periods. The blessings of this new year are countless and worth more than the world. I appreciate this opportunity to be more grateful for what I have and not what I do not have. That said, I am thankful to have picked this beautiful red masterpiece from Mango half a year ago. I know that if I don't get it by then, I will not get it sooner. It was on sale, fits me like a glove, and the colour screams Lunar New Year, so I have to have it. This is one of my best decisions in purchasing an article of clothes as I have been more aware of the materials I put on my body. This piece is made from linen which is highly breathable and comfortable for sunny days. They even come with two pockets, what a score! The temperature during the New Year keeps on rising from day to day, and this piece keeps me cool all day.

I purge a lot of my clothing that is made of synthetic materials such as polyester (I still wear them but in colder areas) as I don't feel confident and comfortable in them as much. I had recently done a mini wardrobe clearout, and I am happy I did. I am so glad that I did twirls for a short photoshoot during the golden hour to prove how much I love this piece. I styled it with a statement chain earring, a sling bag and a pair of slides to complete a new year look. Oh, remember to glide on your lips with a bold red lipstick/stain/cream. HLNY!! ;)
Wearing: Mango ruffle dress, Rubi sliders, Forever 21 chained earrings

All photos by Phoe

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments