March/April/May Photo Diary | 2018

I merge the past 3 months into 1 entry as March/April photo diary is long behind schedule. These is little snippets of the moments to be referred to or smiled upon in the future. Have an amazing weekend & Selamat Gawai to all my Dayak friends out there x

March
A slow-paced month.
See what the fortune cookie has to say.

Fruit cake that wins my heart every time. 


Gula apong and Matcha ice-cream are among my favourite soft serves. 

Black glutinous rice ice-cream is one of my favourite local desserts. 

Oranges are like juicy bums. 

Ruffles are elegance.

A sneak peak of my KL trip. Head over to my latest post for the entry [coming up soon].

April
A busy and stressful month. My acne flared up at this time is uncool :(

Green cottage
A cool garden cafe that has open space tables laying around the plants. They serve local delicacies in a home cook style. If you especially love fried food, this place is for you. However, this place is non-halal as they serve pork. On the night, we picked their famous tofu, Thai style chicken, stir fry long beans and melting pork (which wasn't in the photo). 

Let us evaluate you ;p

 Oh, now I can taste and see the real fruit of walnut. 

Baked my own egg tart which turns out amazing. 

May
A month of sickness but a month of pure joy.

Labour Day
Your girl needs to take a break after a long week of exams. The view of the sea is incomplete without a cup of coconut shake that is purely just coconut (lactose intolerant people will understand how important this is). Let's embrace the glorious view of the sky and sea. 

Pan Mee
Soup flat noodles are one of the cosiest comforting food that exists.


Aeon Mall
A new mall had just opened this month. What attracted me most was the pastel palette on these products that paint the picture of a spring weekend. I also found a wall of famous Internet cats (little did I know a cat is more famous than a human being-me) that had the cutest names and features. 

KAISON
I walked into this lifestyle store and it felt like a dream. The quotes on the jar are to be praised. The rows of flowers made me happy, although they're made of plastic. The wall tiles are just so beautiful. 

16th St. Cafe
I've tried their crepe cake in matcha flavour layered with fresh cream.  It which was moderately sweet and soft in the mouth. The famous pastry was the coco croissant filled with chocolate cream. Not the biggest fan but the pastry is done well.  What I'll highly recommend was the cheesy berry bread. Oh, they taste absolutely divine. 

Commons Kch
This cafe serves amongst the most prestige cakes in town. My sister spoilt our mom with a sweet treat before dinner. We ordered the earl grey chocolate cake, coconut banana cake and pistachio lemon cake. They are individually unique in their own taste and my favourite has to be the lemon cake. The price range for the cake is between RM12-RM20 per slice. 

Zu Sakuraitei
This is a considerably equally affordable Japanese restaurant to Sanga. Despite being a small shop, all the empty tables and seats are filled up quickly. Get your best seat before 6pm. The portion and the variety of options are comparable except for a few. Nonetheless, all the dishes that we ordered satisfied our tastebud and hunger. They also come with a free pot of green tea. 

Exhibition
Both of my friends are exhibiting their animation project which tuner out amazingly fascinating and eye-opening. Their hard work is paid off.

Just a few more photos...

Made a batch of cheesecake that my sister will dig in asap and one for my best friends' birthday x

A Taiwan seaweed snack which I find nutritious yet delish. 

Rock sugar doesn't only taste good, it looks good like a crystal.

All photos by Prisc

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments