A for Arts

I don't know why I would create a Tumblr account a few years back, but I've been obsessed with it quite a LOT since then. 

That's when my interest in arts grow.

I've been fascinated with colourful drawings, paintings, and handiwork since primary school and even urged myself to join two drawing and colouring competitions LOL (memang crazy about arts!)
Tumblr is a door to arts thingy. There are tons of cool pictures that I've never seen. That's when I'm determined to continue to love arts - as I've given up paintings for a couple of years and to find back my true passion.

Now that I'm more observant about my surrounding and would take 12345678910 pictures of them as my art collection-which I'm proud of!

The other day, I had dinner with my family and dropped by The Hills shopping mall - to burn out our calories after a big meal, and found these pictures representing Malaysia's unique nature and people and it was a collection from the handicapped team. I admire their original work!

 Sea turtle swimming ( looks like a 3D picture )

Orang Iban (a type of tribal people in Sarawak) blowing an arrow pipe
How authentic the painting is!

They're so gifted! They paid full attention to painting every single piece and the patience to paint such a fine painting.

Will share more of the pictures which I've snapped the next time.

That's all for tonight. TGIF

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments