PRAISE! Music Camp 2014

15 Sept 2014, 10:45

Flew for 1 hr 45 mins from Kch to Kul. I hate saying goodbye to my family especially when I'll have to travel without them. Somehow I made that decision to go to this camp, all for the glory of the Lord. 

Going on a trip with a team of 9 people is a new experience for me as I barely know some of them- even though we are from the same church (I know them by now ;D ) and I have never been to a camp organized by TSA (The Salvation Army).

This was a golden opportunity for me.

I knew nobody-except for my friends from Kuching when I arrived in KL corps and the hyperactive dog who ran to greet me because of my food. I saw a group of people wearing red and yellow t-shirts, and assume they were the committees of the camp, a group of buddies sitting on a bench which I thought maybe they're from West Malaysia or somewhere?; a few adults move loads to the van. Okay, most of my assumption was wrong. First impression memang tak guarantee betul!

Approx. 1 hr coach to Kin Tick Village, Bentong
Scenic and picturesque village.

The schedule of the 6-days camp was ram-jammed with activities. It includes bible studies, ice-breaking games, choir, electives, discussion, praise and worship and more than three meals/day.

Pictures can express the things that words could not express.
Moments along the 6 days...

Team from KUCHING

Interior of the bedroom




View from the bedroom

Sharing living room 

View from outside the 'Bali house'

The reception as well as the dining area











Early morning view from the top of the hill





Punishment for being late


Worship leading-electives


The 5th day of camp
Performance from the dance elective

via Facebook
Group photo 

via Facebook
Praise!
Friends from over Malaysia and Singapore praising Him in spirit!

I really missed the moments I had with all of the people there! I am truly blessed to be in the music camp where everyone treated each other like a family. This was my very first Christian camp and I had total FUN, tbh. I am looking forward to the next one!

 More importantly, we all have the same desire to praise God with all our souls.

 Bringing home sweet memories from the camp and continuing to serve the Lord with Praise!

Weekend's night!

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments