March Inspo

'Black is the new black'- this quote reflects my current obsession with the colour black. Black shows the elegance and simplicity of a person at the same time or even formal and hipster styles. I'd always heard black could magically turn your body into a smaller shape-but it all depends on the material. Whether black should suit the occasion doesn't matter now as fashion designers had turned it into a fun substance where we could wear black anytime, anywhere. Above a few winter/spring collections from various companies, a few looks from Saint Laurent's collection captured my attention as I'd fallen in love with the stunning element poured onto each of the pieces especially the leather jacket and colourful dress. 


A colourful staple of clothing must be excluded from the Miu Miu. Honestly from my own experience, I had some fear of mixing more than three colours in a look. Hot and bright colours such as neon yellow or pink are my weaknesses; I would never want to get in contact with them if possible, haha. In some cases, baby pink or yellow could bring me hard times in choosing the right matching colour for the whole look, but the Miu Miu collection inspires me to add more lively colours to my wardrobe and have fun mixing colours. The blending of bright and dark tones is perfect and suits effortlessly into each pair of their clothing. The leopard and checkered coat are complete staples. 


Colour blocks, patterns, and perspective are important elements in the fashion industry. Kolor's collection portrays it all through its winter/spring collection. Did you spot the use of grey colour in all three looks? Grey is one of my all-time favourite colours. It never runs out of fashion and is easy to style with other colours. The way Kolor styled the grey was amazing and it creates a sense of creativity through the patterns of the outfit. I enjoyed observing patterns or prints on clothing as they're art and unique in every perspective and Kolor's collection is one of them. Do these three collections give you an insight into creating your new look? I did!


all photos via vogue.com

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments