OOTD : Into The Woods

As seen in the title, you know I wouldn't be in a real jungle for a few photos. Whether or not you're hiking for hours in the jungle, all you want is to dress up comfortably. As for me, I prefer to dress laid-back whenever I go- as Casually as possible. Honestly, I'm quite a lazy person in dressing up, and I could take a lot of time trying this and that before I end up wearing an oversized shirt or a basic tee for the day. Girls, you know how I feel.
Moreover, I love to buy clothing on sale or from second-hand stores. Yes, I mean I wouldn't spend a hundred plus ringgit for a shirt when you can have it at a discount. I usually find interesting stuff in sales, and I could get very excited about it. I got the top from a reject shop which I loved a lot. It doesn't matter whether you wear the most expensive or exclusive outfit, as long as you wear your confidence, I'm pretty sure whatever you put on, you will look beautiful. That applies to my interpretation of fashion too. In my opinion, fashion isn't about wearing different kinds of clothes every day, it's about how you can change your look with just that one garment. That's true fashion spirit. Not that I can achieve it wholly every time as at times people comment and throw tons of negative thoughts about my outfit but who cares? Your body, your choice, you decide. I used to be afraid of wearing my styles, to be honest. But as I think back, my style is my authentic way of expressing my thoughts, my art, and my life. So, what's yours?









Wearing: F21 shirt, Cotton On circle skirt

All photos by Phoe

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments