B&W

Honestly, all I could tell of at this moment is my assignments, tests, music exam and last but not least, Christmas preparation (I know I'm not the only one haha). I felt like I had gone back to the time when I was so intensely studying for the public examination that you don't have the appetite to indulge. I'm guilty of that, but I'm trying hard to balance out between due tasks and eating habits. All the best to those who are sitting for SPM this year-especially to my sis if you're reading this!
And to go through all these ups and downs in school is never easy without the support of your friends. I am thankful and appreciate every single friend that I trust for loving and encouraging me to be part of who I am today. Friends make the difference in your schooling years, and I know that this is a blessing from God that He never fails to provide me with. 
And who says black is a dull colour? Black is a colour that you can transform or mix-match with another textured outfit to create a new black. You can never be too black in black x


 
Wearing: Cotton On shirt, Santa Barbara backpack, school's socks

All photos by Phoe

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Love reading your comments!