Basics For Festival

The moment I returned to college, assignments were piling up which means fewer break times. I even forgot to check my assignments online that are due the next week, but fortunately, my lecturer gave a cute little reminder. Loosening my brain on a week's holiday has me wanting more leisure time than working on assignments-which I shouldn't. Now that I have to speed up my time and energy in completing my work, I shall not continue rambling on here too much. 
As you may know, I love the styles from Coachella, more specifically western and boho vibes. The outfits people wear to festivals inspire me, and I recreate one of the simplest ways to get that look. This time I'm just using basics to create the fun and effortless festival look. Let's pre-pack for summer, whoo!

 

 
Wearing: Google tee, Cotton on tribal necklace, mom's vintage denim

All photos by Phoe

Prisc

Instagram | Youtube

Related Posts

Comments