4/08/2016

Baroque

I'm almost dozing off whilst writing this post due to today's full day campaign. My group campaign was well and properly begun and concluded considering the hiccups here and there. I was blessed with awesome team mates which I will always remember- even if I might not been able to recall well, I could search for this post in the future haha. Whatever and wherever we were, you'll always be in a team. Wasn't this a great opportunity to bond with your new friends? I should stop typing now. Alright, I wanted a dominant slash fancy accessory to pop out more than the other clothing, so, I styled my gifted purse to go with my b&w outfit combo. Have a fantastic Friday! 
Wearing: h&m shirt, gifted purse, Casio watch
Photos by Phoe

Prisc

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting. Love reading your comments!