Baroque

I'm almost dozing off whilst writing this post due to today's full-day campaign. My group campaign was well and properly begun and concluded considering the hiccups here and there. I was blessed with awesome teammates which I will always remember- even if I might not be able to recall well, I could search for this post in the future haha. Whatever and wherever we were, you'll always be in a team. Wasn't this a great opportunity to bond with your new friends? I should stop typing now. Alright, I wanted a dominant slash fancy accessory to pop out more than the other clothing, so, I styled my gifted purse to go with my b&w outfit combo. Have a fantastic Friday! 

Wearing: h&m shirt, gifted purse, Casio watch

Photos by Phoe

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Love reading your comments!