March/April Photo Diary | 2016

I'm back again with another photo diary(even though I'm too late using this saying). The past week had been startling, alarming, and discouraging with all the unexpected things falling apart. I couldn't properly speak what they were online, they were the pain of failing a huge effort leading from one to another until I lost my confidence to write a new post. Crawling up from a deep pit is not the most glamorous story to tell but a devotional reading from this morning hit me hard. A positive mind sets your reality positively. I'm bringing the positiveness back defeating all failures- that's why I'm back here. If you're experiencing failures, trust me, keep being positive. Despite that, I was blessed with beautiful momentous moments in the month of March and April- and hopefully cheers you up! Happy Weekend x

I can't have too much tableware- you know how obsessive these bowls and plates are.

Chocolate's piece of art. They taste so good.

Went to a club's welcoming party and the lightings have to be the main focus of the night beside the food, of course.

Family day out trying some outstanding, out-of-comfort-zone lunch. *curry breath*

Went to Pustaka with my teammates, donating all the books from our campaign. First time there and I didn't get to capture much footage bc my phone's storage exceeded its limit. I must say the state library is a beautiful place to visit once more. 

My sister loves this background a lot and I thought why not interfere with her shot HAHA.

All photos by me

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments