Blue Team

Finally, I'm back on track with uploading my photos on Friday. Finally, I can distress again. Finally, I can get back to my workout routine. Finally, I can sleep before 11 pm. FINALLY. Sent in my final assignment for this semester early this afternoon and I felt so free to be able to sit back, relax and browse through my inspiration board a.k.a Weheartit and Tumblr. I know some of you might be yelling, "Get a nap or hang out somewhere!!" Honestly, on some days, social media is my closest friend when I need to distress myself for free haha. The tension of the week had gone in a puff, and now my attention drew towards organizing my work desk (the worst mess you could ever imagine), selling pre-loved piles of clothes, practising painting & drawing and reading more. This week I listened to mostly 90's and early 2000's tracks. They reminded me of the early young days when I was still in primary/secondary school. It was refreshing to listen to old tracks that recalled the memories- a little throwback Friday. For this look, I styled a boho bandana and tribal necklace with my denim-black outfit for a cool oldies look. Screams for Friday! (Y)

Wearing: Google tank top, Uniqlo jacket, Calliope head bandana
All photos by Phoe

Prisc

Instagram | Youtube

Related Posts

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Love reading your comments!