July/August Photo Diary | 2016

Here's another non-fashion-related post but trust me, I'll post a styling portion next week. This week had been a rainy week, there was barely any sunlight and I had to postpone my shoot. Hopefully, the weather gets better next week. For now, I'll be sharing loads of .img from the month of July and August. I was really impatient to share these photos but I had to wait for the dual-monthly diary to post this. Hope you're excited to see these pictures as much as I did! Happy scrolling x

End Of June
I believe it was at the end of June that I had a spontaneous dinner with an American lecturer with a bunch of coursemates and lecturers. I mentioned my day in one of my previous posts.


Rainy Day 
I was window shopping with my family when all of a sudden, the rain poured heavily. Obviously, we were trapped in a mall, having nothing else to do but to have a light post-lunch. Not to mention, the queue line of the sushi outlet was super long- we waited for freaking 1/2 hour to reach our turn. Anyways, it's a cold day and it was worth to have a cup of green tea. 

Unexpected Shopping Trip 
I couldn't exactly remember what we went shopping for... oh we went to buy my sis's room decors. I stumbled across a book that I'd been eyeing for quite some time but sadly enough, I forgot to bring my membership card. Then, we came to this huge furniture shop that sells tons and tons of home pieces and decor. I was super obsessed with every piece in there- only if I could buy the whole shop! I didn't manage to snap lots of footage as I was too engrossed in touching and mesmerising all the pieces. I thought it would still worthwhile to share a few...

 Sarawak Independence Day Family Outing
This year, I set on the right track of celebrating our independence holiday for the first time by visiting Margherita Fort and Orchid Garden. The Fort basically is a defence building during the British time in battling the wars. This place reflects the colonial periods and our independence. We proceeded to the orchid garden nearby. You could tell from the pictures how much I'd "wow" at all the plants. The outer area of the garden was filled with tall and gigantic plants and lots of cute potted plants in the greenhouse. It's been therapeutic to be in the garden and I can't wait for the next trip to explore more. 

Fort

Orchid Garden

Food Of The Month
Hot pot noodles are one of my favourite dishes on a cold day. It's been raining constantly throughout the month and this bowl brings warmth and satisfaction to my appetite. Oh, I had one more favourite food that is not included. I might feature that in the following months, hopefully.

Mini Photography Session
I love brown/yellow-toned pictures. They reminded me of a feeling that even I, myself couldn't understand but I'm confident to say that the brown tone has a soothing effect. I thought I shot a few images and edited them. Here's the end product:

I hope you enjoyed this lengthy post, nevertheless! Happy Weekend x

All photos edited and snapped by yours truly.

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments