Effective Medicated Plaster | Review

 It took me ages to sit down chit-chatting about beauty bits and bobs. I genuinely love to share my beauty tips/experiences with you, but I don't understand why I don't write enough about it. One bit that I'm not confident enough to continue is that I get less feedback on whether my post is helpful or not. Nevertheless, I thought I'd share with you all this overdue beauty post on Takahi Hot Plaster that I have been using for at least a year now. 

What is a medicated plaster? It is a pain-relieving patch that you can stick on parts of your body such as the shoulder, neck, butt, back, calf and hand. If you experience any minor muscle injury or light numbness to your body part, this is a great quick reliever. 

Let me introduce you to the Takahi Hot Medicated Plaster. This plaster is neither for the face nor sensitive parts of the body. Other parts of the body such as legs, hands, and necks, as drawn in the diagram above are preferable to apply the plaster as these areas are more prone to muscle ache/pain. This plaster is super spicy as drawn and listed in the visual above.

Nonetheless, I find this plaster a life-changing product to heal any muscle pain or cramps in a few nights. It slowly heats up and absorbs into your skin to your affected areas. I even applied this to my neck after I strained my neck from a night of inadequate sleep and it does a miracle the next day. I didn't find it hot at all, and I bear it quite well unlike my mom who couldn't sleep after applying the plaster. It depends on how susceptible or sensitive your skin is to spicy medication. 

The application is super simple whereby you only have to tear away the plastic attached to the plaster and paste it to the affected area on your body. I didn't encounter any side effects after using this so I could say this is a safe physical medication to use. I usually apply it during the night and sleep on it overnight. The heat lasts for 1-2 days. I will replace it with a new patch if needed. This is super affordable for a box.

Note: Do consult your doctor if your pain persists. 

I've tried different types of plaster out there in the market, but nothing worked wonders compared to this Chinese plaster. I highly recommend this for those who still struggle to recover from muscle aches. This a product worth purchasing for an effective result afterwards- though if it's too spicy.

All photos by yours truly.

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments