Christmas Advent Week 4 | Christmas Day Outfit

'Tis is the season to be jolly, fa la la la la la la la la.

'Tis year I had an amazing Christmas that is special not because it was different than last year, but because the relationship between me and God, my family and friends stayed the same. I'm grateful for the unbroken bond with all the important people in my life. Without them, I will not describe my day as special, and I will not be happy as I am right now. 

Gifts and food are somewhat important for most people during this season, but they don't mean anything if it wasn't from someone that you love. If people were forced to buy gifts just for fun and recreational purposes, that gift means nothing. Nothing. Gifts are something that is from your sincerity and thoughtfulness. If you couldn't afford to buy gifts, it was even better to spend quality time through visitation or phone calls with family and friends that have lost contact for a while rather than frustrating yourself to get gifts. The world said more gifts means more fun, but God said more time spent with Him meant more gifts that were better yet to come. This year is the year that I understood the real meaning of Christmas. Yes, I had a good jolly dinner and gifts, but that is secondary happiness. 

What have you learnt 'tis season? 
I wore this ootd/look to church this Christmas, and I fell in love with it over and over again. If you're planning to wear a casual night out on new year's eve, this outfit might be an excellent inspiration to style up or down. Happy Holidays! x
Wearing: H&M stripe top, H&M dungaree, Mango boots
All photos by Phoe

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments