Nov/Dec Photo Diary | 2016

Photo diarrhoea for the month of November and December- two of my favourite months of the year. Happy scrolling & Happy 2017! 😁

 End Of October
Guess what I used to paint my nails. I used the remaining of the shiny wallpaper for our projects and stick them to my nails. Waste not, want not. LOL.



Vintage-looking lamp. I have to have this picture in my post. 

Experiment of the day. 

Favourite soft candy of all time. Had these when I was a child.

KAISON is early this year in bringing in all the Christmas decorations. Love, love, love their shop a lot. Oh, most of their stuff was gone within a few days. *puff*

These were my mom's pictures but I thought they look cool enough to be featured in my post.

Early November
Random snaps without any intentions.

This looks aesthetic, doesn't it?


Pre-Birthday Dinner W/ Fam
I had an amazing dinner with my family on the day before my birthday. The dishes ordered tasted amazing and even got a discount for the entire meal- just because they calculate the price of the spaghetti wrongly. 

My Day
I called this day, "My Day" not because I'm selfish but because I thought I'm treated extravagantly like royalty. I mean when my lecturer wrote "Birthday Girl" on my homework sheet, college cliques sang "Happy Birthday" when I opened the classroom, heart balloons were all over my desk and wall, people randomly wished me, and opened presents from my BFF & family, a surprised gift and amazing lunch with college friends, dinner with family; these were the moments that happened right in front of my eyes that I felt so heartwarming and blessed. These moments were not in any of the photos but in my heart, I'll cherish them forever. It's funny how we all wanted and wished for a day to commemorate our birth when the actual fact is that we were born on that second of time and should wait for that second to pass, then wish ourselves "Happy Birthday". Weird thoughts but I'll just throw it out there anyways. 

When I see something with my initial, since it's very rare to find, I'll grab it and look at it for the longest time. Plus, I'm superbly obsessed with bombers currently and my soul has been sold by it. Though I still couldn't afford it right now, I thought a picture will be worth keeping.

Kamalau- special occurrence of the moon. I saw two rainbow rings surrounding the moon on the night of my birthday. 

Earthlings Cafe
Ahh, that's why November is a beautiful month for me. I get to celebrate two birthdays in a month. My sister and I went into this cafe and bought a piece of cake as a surprise for my mom. It took us so long to wait for them to package the cake and I thought I'll just snap a few pics from here since the Christmas decorations were up.

Miao Cafe
We had an amazing dinner at this cafe with the homemade style set meal. They tasted amazing especially the fish, though the price is not so decent for a few of their dishes that come in small portions.

Thai Food W/ Aunt Elizabeth
Had a final night with my mom's friend before flying off to Holand. This was my first Thai food ever and I love the taste of the spices they used in their dishes. The stand-out dishes are Thai Tom Yam soup, Green Curry, Thai cold dishes, Thai-style vegetables and desserts. We also took pictures of the LED Christmas tree with her. What a night.

FOODS
Let's talk about food. 
Avocado is my new favourite food.


I don't know if macaroni cheese and rendang are the best combos, but they taste great together, nonetheless. 


Kid's favourite, teenager's favourite, forever a favourite. Seaweed junk food is the best. Not junk, really. They're healthy, aren't they?

Instagram story

Beef rice bowl before my presentation. 

First Bake
The first attempt at baking gingerbread men. They look and taste goof, good.

Christmas Eve Dinner
My very first attempt at preparing dinner for my family. I had lots of fun preparing food for my family and all the food turned out to be successful my family loved them, which was the most important thing of all. Oh, I even decorate the food table set up. Amazing, amazing night. 

Christmas Day
Gingerbread and candy canes are what I've been waiting for on Christmas Day. I had an amazing morning attending church and finding my Christmas stockings. I ate a lot on Christmas Day- highlights of the day- jokes. 

Bits & Bops
I posted too many pictures already but I thought I'll add this pic in. 

All photos by yours truly.

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments