How To Wear Basic In School

Since I have much to talk about, so I'll share my top 3 usual uni/college clothing staples (the title is just a joke, get me?).

 i. Jeans. No matter how much I want to put in the effort or not in a look, jeans are a must to achieve any cool look- especially in a rush at 8 a.m. Frayed, cropped, flared, ripped, high-waisted, medium-waisted, embroidered, patched, two-toned, basic, mom, boyfriend, etc. styles of denim to choose from and I can't have enough of them tbh.

ii. Basic T-shirts. For some reason, I keep on choosing graphics over basic ones when I'm shopping. When I look at my wardrobe before going to classes, my eyes tend to gravitate toward basics over a graphic which is opposite to what I look for when shopping. A lesson of the day: buy more basics, trust me. 

iii. Comfy Socks. Fishnet socks are cool, but they can be a lil uncomfortable at times. I love wearing socks to school every day, I mean cool socks. Buy as many socks as you like to spice up your look. You'll be that 90s girl next door that escapes the realm of the norm. I think any style will look amazing with just a pair of socks. Hope this cheers and warms your heart. 

Have the coolest weekend! x

Wearing: denim&co from LOL culottes, Calliope t-shirt, DIY chokers
All photos by Phoe

Prisc

Instagram | Youtube

Related Posts

Comments