Pink Movement

Pink is a beautiful tone of colour that comes in many shades and hues. I especially love baby pink because the light shade soothes my view. I grew up wearing pink clothes; hated pink in secondary school and loved it at 20. I am not an expert in colors but I think loving a colour has to do with the evolution of how we perceive things that we see. I used to only see pink as a bright, concentrated colour that glows straight in the face. Now that I'm aware of the soft shades of pink, I love them as much as I love black. As I begin to find inspiration in styling pink articles, I come up with this ootd of a mix of girly and casual styles. I wore this outfit out on V day, and they're the comfiest outfit with maximum cuteness. I spice up the look with popping pom pom earrings and a black choker. I hope this inspires you in some way. Happy Weekend! x


Wearing: H&M blouse, DIY choker & pom pom earrings
Photos by Phoe

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments