March/April Photo Diary | 2017

This is the time of the month when I document and share little snippets of my life and moments that I hope to look back on and have fun counting all the blessings in the future. Have a blessed weekend! ;)

FOOD
This section is pretty self-explanatory. I apologise in advance for my weird thumb pose LOL


We all know I love sushi by now so here's a picture to dedicate my love for them <3

My sis's dough-nut picks (from left to right- pumpkin seeds, tiramisu, green tea).

Baked this vegan lemon cake and they taste amazing although I'll have to improve my baking skills (excuse the burnt but not-so-burnt base with *tears of joy emoji in a 'WHAT??!?' context*).

Spent some time with college friends over lunch to catch up with them :)

Ugly thumb with tastiest cheese snacks- I mean I'm milk intolerant but this is too good to pass it up (guilt).

Yet another weird thumb with my favourite hong kong cake. They're the best steam cake imo (stepping up the internet slang game).

An apple pie (one of my favesssss desserts) from John's Pie. The pastry is soft and the apple sauce filling glides and melts smoothly in the mouth.

King's Curry
My friend persuaded me to try the best cheese nun (again I cannot pass this up) in town. Although you can't see the gooey, melting effect of the cheese and butter in the picture, they are super stretchy like pizzas. They taste bomb.


Interior's Inspiration
Don't ever ask me to leave a furniture shop ASAP. I love visiting furniture shops to feel everything I possibly can (not those glassy ones, of course), appreciating their beauty and imagining how I can decorate a room... ignore my imagination HAHA


Fashion Inspiration from Mango
The Spring/Summer 2017 collection is beautifully designed. I love most of the details on each piece from this season especially the floral patterns and here are a few that I snap for inspo.

John's Pie 
The food here is really good. I never tasted any Western food that was extraordinary until I ordered the meals at this place. The dishes are more than just pepper sauce and fish and chips, they serve roasted and baked meals. The food is reasonably priced as the portion (between RM10-RM20 per dish). However, the drinks are pricier which I don't think it's worth it. My mom even talked to the owner and she said that the food served in the cafe used only herbs and natural ingredients- without additives. If you want to get a healthy dish, this place is for you.

All photos by yours truly

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments