Post-Break

I had been dealing with stress and anxiety for the past two weeks due to my assignments. I was the kind of girl who strived hard to achieve a good outcome so as not to disappoint my family, especially my parents who had worked hard to send me to higher education. I never want to let anyone down. I wasn't dealing with my work well because of people that cooperated less with me- or maybe I was not doing well enough. Perhaps I was putting too much trust in a person that I barely knew. I didn't understand how some people can use their inefficiency to ruin others' hard work. The lesson of the day: If possible, do everything you can by yourself because some people are just going to destroy it and you lose out, not them. I realized I understand Ed Sheeran's song, Save Myself better now. Moving on to the outfit portion of this post, I wore this look to college except for the hat, choker, sunglasses, and purse. I was glad that I found this wrap skirt from my mom's wardrobe. I love the fit of it, and I styled it into a sporty, festival look.
 


 
 
 
Wearing: Cheetah kid's t-shirt, Mahuis choker, Cotton On hat
All photos by Phoe

Prisc

Instagram | Youtube

Related Posts

Comments