A French Summer

The French way of styling clothes inspired me. The delicate structure that you can observe in French looks are such as straw hats, tie-up shirts, midi skirts, and some cute heels. To recreate an elegant but casual French summer look, I find my polka dot crop top to be potentially fitting for accentuating the feminine vibe. I am especially in love with midi skirts at the moment, and there is no exception for this pleated midi skirt from Uniqlo. They're breezy and easy to style with. Let's not forget a pair of low-block heels to add a little class to the softness of the look. Although I desperately want to style this look with white heels, I failed to find one, so these beige-tone heels from H&M will do justice. I hope these photos inspire you, and I'll talk to you soon. Have an amazing weekend!



Wearing: H&M crop blouse, Uniqlo midi skirt, Cotton On hat, H&M earrings
All photos by Phoe

 Prisc

Related Posts

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Love reading your comments!