Lulur Body Scrub To Remove Dead Skin | Review

Lulur is a type of Javanese body treatment, an ancient beauty treatment which originated 17 centuries ago in the palaces in central Java, as traditionally given to young Indonesian ladies each day for 40 days before their wedding to prepare them for the important event. Up to today, Lulur is still used in spas in Indonesia and Malaysia.

As for me, before I even knew Lulur ever existed, I tried some other body scrubs. I had used them for quite a long time, but they didn't scrub off my dead skin (when the product says it will scrub off dead skin, ugh). Every lady wants to have vibrant and smooth skin like those models and film stars on magazines and TV shows, wouldn't you? I would love to have that smooth-textured skin so that I can be confident in myself. Taking care of myself is one of my priorities (everyone's a priority too!) to love others. 

To my surprise, my friend shared with me about the Lulur body scrub she was using. I was introduced by her to try to use Lulur body scrub as she had used it and was happy with the result. At first, I was not confident to try this product, so I did some research on the properties of Lulur and its effects after using it. The review of using Lulur was positive. 

Besides, I'm just a student and couldn't afford to go to Lulur spas which were quite expensive. Determined to try, I bought one home (which took me a long time to find and even asked my friend a lot of questions) which is the picture above. 

I followed the instructions given, and I got to scrub off my dead skin, and it leaves my skin soft and supple. It also whitens my skin (slowly) and restores my youthful skin. Amazingly, I've stuck to it since my first try. 

Tips on using Lulur body scrub :
  1. Let your skin dry or before a bath when applying the cream will obtain the best result.
  2. Apply and rub the cream gently onto your body (same concept as rubbing an eraser on paper) until the scrubbed materials are seen on the surface of your skin.
  3. Wash it off with water and dry off your skin.
* WARNING: Do not use the cream to scrub your face.

There is a wide range of Lulur Body Scrub from tube form to cream form. You can find it in Watsons, Guardian or supermarkets. It's your choice to choose which you feel is best for your skin. I chose Sumber Ayu (cream form) as the shop had only this brand available at the moment. 

I've tested the goodness of Lulur body scrub, why not give it a try as well? Be sure to ask me if you're not sure anything about Lulur and share with me your results if you've tried it! I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Happy Sunday, lovelies!

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments