Versace Red Jeans Eau De Toilette | Review

Boy, am I relieved after a month's sleep deprivation for the sake of the finals. This is not the first time I've been through such a complex situation of sitting for an exam, and I found it extra challenging as I've never come across those subjects. Thankfully, I went through it with much determination. So, it's early November ( my favourite month of the year, do you?) and I have begun writing my plans of to-do stuff for the end of the year ( tbh, I had already my plans floating in my head since my exams started!). Quite excited about it, and, hopefully, everything will turn up to be fun. Holidays are meant to equip our time wisely with activities we wish to do but cannot fulfil regularly. As for me, choosing the ideal smell, packaging, and colour of perfume is one of my favourite to-do activities.


I savour the scent of the bottle of Versace Red Jeans spray perfume. The liquid gives a warm and calm aroma to my sense of smell. The scent is manageable without overpowering the air around. I'm not fond of heavy and overpowering scented perfume, and Versace is my choice with its light, cheerful smell. I had fun the whole day without bothering to respray. The packaging brings the mood of the holidays. I'm obsessed with the lion's head a lot, haha, and the classy look of the whole appearance. What a compliment! Well, now it's time for me to head to bed. Hope you like this post as much as I do! Will post more updates on this month soon. In the meantime, enjoy your day ;)


Prisc

Related Posts

Comments