Floral Shots

Found this baronial corner full of greenish plants which coordinate well with the sky blue wall. I thought I might as well snap some pictures with those vertically-grown plants- I'm still figuring out the name of the plants, comment below if you know it merci! I didn't plan to dress that way since I was accompanying my sister for an exam. As far as I remembered from the pictures I'd seen on Tumblr, the background suited photography of a hippie-style girl with the entire outfit in black and matching dark red lips which were a contrast to what I wore that day. Not to waste my opportunity to shoot with nature(whilst the uncertainty feeling of the mismatched outfit with the background ), I tried a few shots, and it came out the effect that I'd wanted. Would be better if I had a black hat at that time! For now, I'm still mixing and matching my wardrobe hehe. 






Wearing G&H floral dress,  JEEP shoes
All photos by Phoe

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments