Himalaya A-N-P Cream | Review

Most of us, ladies had experienced zits growing on our faces- and even on body parts. This is due to our hormones or stress. I had found a pimple-saver seriously! It effectively heals my pimple scars as well as newly grown pimples. I'd been using it for four years. I'd searched from brand to brand for good pimple cream. I do feel frustrated when I see a red dot on my face especially when I need to attend an event or a night out(don't you?).

I've tried a few other pimple creams such as Clean&Clear, but the result is not as good as the Himalayas. I'd trusted this brand ever since I used their pimple cream. Not to mention, this brand has existed since 1930. If you have sensitive skin or are afraid of side effects, need not worry as Himalaya Herbals pimple cream is a range of natural and safe products that use carefully selected herbs. Even my mom uses this cream(believe it or not!).
When and how to apply Himalaya A-N-P cream :
  • Apply it at Night for effective healing, and apply it in the Morning to cover up your pimples partially(as the pimple cream is in cream colour- quite similar to the colour of foundation)
  • After cleansing your face, apply the required amount to the affected area.
Tips: Remember to watch out for your diet to be less prone to pimples. Eat less junk food, oily food and fried food. Cleanse your face at least once a day to get rid of bacteria and oils(your face does produce oil!). Exercise at least thrice a week; drinking more water and a cup of green tea a day will help. Be happy and stress-free!

Hope this article helps ;)


Prisc

Related Posts

Comments