Fine Dine

Today is officially the first day of July and a week of holiday. I am so occupied with uni and external errands that I felt as if I had not done much in the first half of the year. Life moves on even if we felt like pausing for a moment. I learned it was necessary to grasp and embrace every moment, no matter good or bad while moving a step forward. The future is always unexpected and surprising, beyond everyone's understanding. Going to a gathering with people I know less is a challenge, especially whether I should speak soon or never. Never do I dislike meeting new people, but new faces give me the anxiety to act appropriately. It is one thing that I'm overcoming slowly. Anyways, I'm utterly grateful for such an opportunity to be spontaneous and have fun naturally. On the other hand, I had many fresh ideas and content to post on this site. Hope you'll stick around soon for that! *Oh culottes are my current favourite styling piece-they have a sense of formality and fun at once depending on the ways to style them. On top of that, these pants are the comfiest and accentuate your bottom half. And I have been wearing them non-stop with my black boots.* Happy Weekend ;)


Wearing: Cotton On hat, DIY choker, Uniqlo shirt, Spree culottes

All photos by Phoe

Prisc

Instagram | Youtube

Related Posts

Comments