Shadows

I had always been enjoying posting and sharing my creativity on this platform, but I somehow went off wondering if I should involve in other activities. Sitting down here, pouring out my thoughts may not be the solution. Nonetheless, I wish to record my dilemma of choosing what I genuinely want to do (for reflection purposes in the future haha). I love writing (but I still lack expression when writing), taking pictures, editing, and trying out new styles/products- basically letting my creative juices flow. I put too much effort into deciding whether or not to participate in an activity that has a similar prospect as writing a blog, which ends up draining my energy from posting online and procrastinating when I should be doing my assignment. My indecisiveness gives me anxiety and sleepless nights thinking about what I should do next. I thank God He affirms that decision through my conscience and the peacefulness of my heart. Bye to messy thoughts, and hello to confidence. I decided to choose this blog over anything else as I see my self-growth spurting through this and this is what I love in the beginning. Listen to your heart, because they speak of what you have to do. I listen to it, hope you are too. Happy April Fools!


Wearing: Uniqlo jacket, Cotton On shirt, Converse/Chucks
All photos by Phoe

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments