Nivea Fruity Shine Balm | Review


I had considered this lip balm to be reviewed after a week of using it, but instead, I waited for a year to do so. The pictures inserted looked clean and new as I shot them before they got unpleasant and ugly. Without rambling too much, I'll be reviewing the Nivea Fruity Shine lip balm in Strawberry flavour.


 

Packaging: Even though there's nothing extravaganza or unique about the casing and design printed, the plastic container is of pretty good quality and sturdy. It's easy to twist up and down the product (which is an issue sometimes). The most important thing about a lip balm is the closure of its cap. The cap clicks to seal the product in place, and it locks perfectly without losing itself from the container, considering the price tag.

Product: Easy to find in any drugstore. There are tiny, fine glitters in the lip balm but the glitters are not visible after application. I love that this balm is tinted as well. The flavour that I have is strawberry, which represents a red colour. The colour of the products runs true to their packaging. For other flavours like cherry, the packaging is in dark red, and the product is in dark red as well. It works well as a lip balm for moisturizing the lips. Even when I have cracked lips, this lip balm does the job of smoothing my lips. I mean it's not the best or super long-lasting lip balm in locking my lips moisture, but it does help in concealing my cracked lips for some time. Constant reapplication will maximize the effectiveness of the lip balm (if you desperately need to cure your lips ASAP). It also gives a slight tint of colour to my lips. Especially in the morning, my lips are pale. This balm brings some colour to my lips, and it looks natural on my lips. This product also tastes like strawberry as stated.

Country of Origin: Germany

Quantity: I apply this balm almost every day before school. It lasted nearly a year now, and it's still halfway through. In my opinion, this product is worth the price. 

Longevity: Last for an hour depending on the usage. If there's no contact with food and water, it probably lasts about an hour. If not, it will fade once you eat or drink. I recommend reapplying after every meal or drink, especially if you have chap lips. 

I highly recommend Nivea's lip balm because of its effectiveness in curing cracked lips, and the price range is for everyone. This is one of the best drugstore lip balms I've used so far. 

All photos by yours truly 

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments