July/August Photo Diary | 2017

This month's photo diary will be a lengthy one so embrace yourself with a cup of tea while reading. Have a blessed day ahead :)

Course Club's Open House
Makan is the best term to describe a gathering of a group of people.

Inspirations
I pretty much have only one inspiration for the month- which is unusual for me.

Foods That Intrigued Me
Top pic: Crisps that don't look like crisps but taste like crisps is the best crisps I've crisped. What a mouthful. Bottom pic: Gula apong soft serve is the best local dessert imo <3

Homecook
The pictures of the carrot cupcakes and potato wedges don't do justice to their taste, trust me.

Aesthetic
What I find to be aesthetically pleasing.

Day Trip
Touring around town.

Orchid Garden

Mira Kek Lapis

Thangs That Attract My Eyes
Top pic: Neon lights are lit. Bottom pic: Spot the cactus in a Beauty & The Beast glass jar. 

Papa's Pre-Bday Treat
Wrong Place
I don't reckon my family went to the wrong place to have dinner. The quality and quantity of the food is totally the opposite of the cafe's name. The price range is within RM30. Their vegetarian burger and chicken chop are a few of my favourites. 

Big Bottle
You'd be surprised I went to a night bar just for a piece of pizza. The pizza stall, called Balkaniko Pizza is just right outside of the night club and their pizza taste unlike any other pizza stall. They're one of the top on my list. 

TSA Youth Retreat/Youth Council '17
I think I'm sneaky to be taking odd pictures of what I found to be amusing and interesting. I'll be posting a blog post with a short clip soon on my journey to the retreat. These are just a few highlights of my trip.

Papa's Birthday Treat
Double happiness.

Chinese Church Choir
A Christian choir group from Taiwan that tours around Sarawak. My sister and I got the chance to attend this amazing concert. They sound beautiful and angelic. 

TSA Sale of Work
They called this special phenomenon as God's double blessing. I captured only one of the double rainbow rings. From what I captured, it looks like a human eyeball with a cornea and other parts that I had forgotten- basically your biology technical terms heh. Had a fruitful sale despite the decline in number of people buying. 

All photos by yours truly

Prisc

Instagram | Youtube

Related Posts

Comments