Vintage Red

I have been MIA from the blogosphere for a solid month since the last post on the 3rd of March. Unproductive as it seemed; however, the hectic busy schedules of my school work had occupied most of my leisure time writing on this blog. Hence I wasn't able to focus on my plan to expand my creativity online. I was away from home for the last two weeks for a study trip which was packed with quizzes, assignments, and presentations. My intention of escaping from school work to writing a short post never succeeded, which partially was also due to the laughs and impromptu adventures I had during the trip (I'll explain it more in another post coming up soon *__*). The travel was fulfilling and countless gag moments were embedded in my head. 

This post was long overdue, but I thought you might notice something different in these pictures. You guessed it right, I cut my hair even shorter this time! My childhood hair look inspired me, and I brought it back as the heat is getting so much unbearable with longer hair. My head felt so much lighter and breezier (saved my shampoo ha!). This hairstyle paired well with this outfit of red. This red dress reminded me of Rachel in FRIENDS. She is usually styled in a long dress with a T-shirt underneath. To bring the vintage element further, I paired it with a pair of red, and round earrings passed down from my mom. I treasure vintage articles a lot, and this pair of earrings is no exception. A subtle heel completes the classy look. Have an amazing weekend x

Wearing: Mango linen dress, Uniqlo t-shirt, H&M block heels
All photos by Phoe

Prisc

Instagram | Youtube 

Related Posts

Comments