Summer Everyday

Entering my fourth week of college with countless typing work (aka assignments), and pdf reading (does anyone prefer to read a physical book rather than a digital version, or is it just me?). Between those tenacious work processes, procrastination has been one of the excuses that stop me from working. I completed two seasons of The Big Bang Theory and 1 season of Sherlock Holmes with a bag of guilt. Before I get back into the groove of getting my work done, I'd popped online to leave a few words on this post. Since I am entering my final year in college, the idea of publishing a few posts related to college and being its student might be appropriate. I had been thinking of the direction and growth of this blog. I want to share the beauty and life tips that can be helpful to you. I will still be posting fashion ideas, but alongside product reviews and college experiences (before I graduate!). I hope you will stay around for more helpful posts soon. Talk to you soon x

I wore this look on Mother's Day which seemed to be appropriate as pink and red tones can represent love. The top itself is a statement due to the puffy short sleeves on the gingham fabric. It is so light and breezy that I can't feel if I'm wearing a top. To make the top pop, I paired it with dark-wash denim jeans. Since sandals are a trendy summer essential, I slide on one as well, and this one is from Rubi by Cotton On. A look will not be complete without accessories. Accessories play an essential role in jazzing up the outfit. You can either choose bags/earrings/necklaces, to name a few, as an option to accessorize. Simple accessories will do the trick. For my outfit, I teamed it with a classic brown slingback and a pair of white, circular earrings. I am obsessed with this earring from Lahlahland. The quality is impressive for its price. I highly recommend you check their Instagram store out. This style is so appropriate for summer! Happy Summer x

Wearing: Uniqlo blouse, Mango jeans, lahlahland earrings
All photos by Phoe

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments