Green Wall

To fill in my 3-week's worth of hiatuses, I'll present you with a long overdue styling entry. It was coincidental that my top blended in with the background at an exhibit I went to in August (read more of my experience at the exhibition- here). The weather in August was humid, and this set of outfits has combatted my sweat with a solid of 9/10 while maintaining modesty and fashion. 

Tips on clothes to wear on a tropical occasion:
I. wear a lightweight skirt
(whether it be short- like what I've worn or a long skirt, choose a breezy and light fabric such as cotton which allows natural body movement and air circulation especially when you have to walk a lot! )

II. wear sandals
(sandals are your best companion aside from sneakers. Find one that has a flat sole for a comfortable walk. Your feet will thank you for being stink-free. score)

III. wear tops that are sweat-patch free
(wear a semi-thick cotton shirt/blouse- slightly loose if possible. even after a long walk, your sweat will not be visible, and cotton fabric allows your skin to breathe even when you sweat.)

IV. simple accessories
(if you wear a simple outfit as I do, you can pair funky earrings- which I did with a pair of eggs dangling on my ears. If your outfit is loud with patterns, pair it with basic gold hoop earrings or necklaces. remember your scrunchies or hair clips can be your accessories too.)

Hope you find this insightful and I shall speak to you soon x
Wearing: UNIF-inspired top, mom's skirt, IHVNOSTYLE earrings, Rubi sandals
All photos by Phoe

Prisc

Instagram | Youtube

Related Posts

Comments