Holiday Outfit | Christmas Advent Week 3

There aren't any restrictions to the rules of the dos and don'ts to apply when it comes to festive outfits. Anyone is free to express their character and attitude through their attire. During this holiday, everyone is hustling and bustling around places to find the best suit, toast venue, and playlist to celebrate the end of a chapter. To wrap up the wonderful year of 2018, I'll share an outfit inspiration (as well as a few last-minute wardrobe tips) for a simple yet feminine look that you can pull off.

Colour-coding your clothes by Christmas themes might be a great tip if "I have nothing to wear" comes to your mind. Whether it be silver red or rainbow, get your blouse or bottoms (trousers/skirts) to match your accessories. For my look, I match my white blouse with a pair of white shoes. Another tip is to re-style your clothes in your closet. I'm pretty sure you'll have a few pieces that have loved less than the others and now is the time to wear them. There are millions of outfit inspirations on Instagram that you can easily access to motivate yourself to give more love to those pieces. My final tip is that old or thrifted items can be the central piece for the holiday season. You do not have to work on new clothes to look fresh. Giving new life to old clothes can be just as good as firsthand pieces. Statement pieces with unique patterns can be incorporated into other essential pieces in your closet. In the application of that to my look, I use a secondhand midi skirt as my centrepiece. Your confidence is all that matters. Happy styling, have a joyous Christmas and happy holidays!
Wearing: H&M wrap blouse, thrifted midi skirt, Converse
All photos by Phoe

Prisc

Instagram | Youtube

Related Posts

Comments