Versace Club (High Fashion Inspired)

elegant French style
I was in awe of the print on this blouse as it reminded me of Versace classic logo print in gold. It was when I tried it on that I fell in love with the cut and fit- dropped right below the belly button, cinched waist, perfected shoulder length. All thanks to my mom for scoring such a masterpiece when we went thrifting.

If it weren't for my mom who had convinced me to try it on,  I would have abandoned a beautifully tailored piece on the rack. Prints are fun to jazz up a wardrobe. Basics over worn or over-styled can be transformed into a new outlook by throwing on some daring, bold prints. If bold prints are overpowering, subtle yet classic prints like animal prints (leopard, cow, zebra) or mini flower prints are a good start. Dimmer fabric colours e.g., ultramarine blue, indigo, and violet work better for a subtle basic-but-not-basic look. The print that I'm styling is a subtle gold-yellow flower print laid above white circles dotting across the dark blue material. To tone down my outfit, I pair my print top with a pair of classic high-waisted denim from Mango (vintage fit yet comfortable) and finish off with black heeled boots. As you can see the colour of my other pieces is close to the colour of the fabric, just so the prints are more defined and draw the eyes' attention toward it. If you ever need some patterns in your life, head to the nearest thrift to experiment with them! On a side note, I want to wish those who are celebrating CNY a Happy Lunar New Year and a blessed 2019 x
Wearing: vintage collared blouse, Mango denim & ankle heeled boots
All photos by Phoe

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments

  1. good post 😊 would you like to follow each other? if the answer is yes, please follow me on my blog & i'll follow you back. https://camdandusler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the great and very beneficial stuff that you have shared with us. replica watches india

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Love reading your comments!