Everyday Spring Casual

floral blouse and jeans
The hairstyle I had last November resembles the exact haircut I had last weekend. Ever since the decision of cutting my hair above my shoulder, I never have grown my hair back longer than above my chest. I find it easier to maintain a shorter cut, not to mention less shampooing and more breathable. In my opinion, a new haircut or hairstyle makes a massive difference in styling, as it shows a fresh perspective. To style my fresh cut for the spring season, it's time to bring out some spring colours and prints from the wardrobe. I am here to share a basic spring casual outfit while embracing my new haircut.


In my book, spring reminded me of pastel colours and flowers. The blouse I was wearing signifies both of the elements, which are a mix of three pastels blue, pink and yellow flowers. The flowers are so subtle that you barely sensed them unless you look closely. The ruffles on the neckline bring out a little elegance from the 16th century. To balance out the light colours, I paired the blouse with dark wash denim jeans. I completed my look with a pair of white Converse to match my blouse for a cohesive effortless look. A rattan bag is excellent for the spring transition while implying that you look forward to the coming summer days.  Have a great weekend enjoying the sunlight (I'm sweating a bucket due to the heat while I'm typing this)! x
Wearing: thrifted blouse, Bali bag, Mango jeans, Converse
All photos by Phoe

Prisc

Instagram | Youtube

Related Posts

Comments