Yadah Anti-T Mask Pack | Review

face mask for acne prone skin
Part I of face mask discovery: YADAH Anti-T Mask Pack. I discovered this brand at Watson while I was browsing through face masks that were on sale and gentle enough for my acne-prone skin. After I read the ingredient lists (so important!) and the affordable price tag, I knew this would come in handy during those pesky bump periods. I survived my travels with these sheets, and they did a great job of keeping my face hydrated and acne-free. 

Packaging
Clean, white packaging and the introduction of the product is straightforward. It almost feels like a clinic medicinal product. I like how they emphasize all the amazing criteria of the product in front of the packet.

Content
When you tear the packaging open, you can see that the face mask is filled with black or brown dots all over, unlike your usual crispy white sheet mask. Those dots occur due to the seeds of pure cotton. Rest assured, it looks organic and is gentle on the skin. 

The circumference of the sheet mask fits perfectly on my face. However, the opening holes for the eyes and mouth are a little too big which caused the slight air hole between my nose bridge (photo below). For those who are selective about the shape of their sheet masks, hope this explanation justifies it.

Quality
There isn't much essence beneath the packet aside from the soaked sheet. This is hydrating enough for those who have combo/oily skin that may be sensitive due to redness or acne. However, this is not the most moisturizing (especially for dry skin), gooey mask that can create shiny, egg-like skin. 

The texture of the mask is slightly gooey and watery; hence it absorbs quickly into the skin. I adore such formulation and I can feel my face is supple after every use and more importantly, the redness on my acne spots is calmed.

Ingredients: Uh-mazing ingredient list. Alcohol, paraben or fragrance can agitate sensitive skin. The top beneficial ingredients are extractions of plants or leaves of tea trees, lavender, mentha rothundifolia, salvia officinalis, and portulaca. All these ingredients are potent in calming and soothing the skin. 

Weight
20g

Price
RM 6.50 (Watson)

How I Use A Sheet Mask:
  • Keep the sheet mask in the fridge (for tropical weather like Malaysia) at least for a few hours or overnight and use it when needed.
  • The cooling sensation from the cold sheet mask will cool the redness and soreness on the face. 
  • Use the right side (the side where it's folded in) of the mask for maximum goodness. 
  • Follow the directions on the packet of the sheet mask!! If it directs you to leave it on for 10-15 minutes, obey it. Otherwise, the mask will function in reverse absorbing moisture from your face.
  • After use, peel off the sheet mask (don't throw it away), and use your hand to gently pat down the essences to let them fully absorb into your skin. 
  • The sheet mask after masking can be used to wipe across your neck, hands, and legs. Don't waste!
  • The remaining liquid inside the packet of your sheet mask can be stored back inside the fridge for later use. Treat them as opulent essences!
  • I use a sheet mask in the morning before any flight or event- to prevent the drying of skin and acne.

You can find this: In-store at Watson (individual) / Online at Hermo (3 per pack)

There are two more parts dedicated solely to my mask's adventure, do keep your eyes peeled for the next! Have a great weekend! x 

All photos by Prisc

Related Posts

Comments

  1. this really helps a lot thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad this helps, Tya! Let me know what you think if you do try it out ;)

      Delete
  2. This is great. I appreciate you for explaining the whole face sheet masks thing. you can also face sheet mask for glowing skin.. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for sharing such an Amazing Article!! I would Loce to share, Check Nipcare Cream to Buy at 20% Affordable Rates

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Love reading your comments!