Warm Notes

autumn fashion
These photos have been on my draft for more than a year now. I missed home shooting with my sister, hence I'm dedicating my good old days with this special post. After I started my first job, I find less time to do what I love and felt lost in who I want to be. As I relentlessly figure out my real passion, I'll continue to do my best in updating this blog. I was stuck in a rut and felt uninspired to continue what I did on this platform. Finding the balance between work and passion is an adjustment that I'm still learning and growing to cope with. 

I was also aware that summer is ending for some parts of the world, so why not join me in embracing the good days as the weather slowly transitions into autumn. 

To commemorate my youth, here are some photos depicting my happy smile as I was doing what I love- sharing my outfits and acting weird in front of the camera. I remembered that day my sister and I were experimenting with flashes and these pictures turned out better than I expected. They looked vintage and fun. In terms of the outfits, not the perfect fit, but I do have to give credit to the functionality of it. The mini skirt has two side pockets that fit a phone and a mini wallet on each side. If you're lazy like I am, pockets are a real deal. A mini crossbody bag can never go wrong, especially in the classic brown shade that suits most occasions and outfits. The boots may not seem too functional but the height gives off the classy and chic vibe that turns a nerd into the next-door cool girl. The gold chain earrings from F21 are something that I cherish to this day as it's super easy to style.

Wearing: boutique top, H&M skirt, Mango boots
All photos by Phoe

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Shauna! They indeed look cool and classy! ✨

      Delete
  2. Don't stop blogging, my girl! Keep up the great work! I know you can do it! Your blog is really helpful to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, Elizabeth! Your encouragement has definitely encouraged me to do better on this platform! Sending lots of love x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Love reading your comments!