Mirae Thermal Sonic Facial Brush | Review

silicone face brush
If you can recall the portable sauna became trendy in the early decade, and those gadgets were bizarre. My 13-year-old thought couldn't comprehend how people are crazily innovative. Since then, I had a bizarre idea of magical techno tools that can convert a facial saloon at home. Conventionally, a facial saloon is the best outlet for a facial and I couldn't deny how therapeutic the firm neck and face massages are. Regardless of how great a professional facial is, self-pampering is a millennial-preferred choice (along with the "do what I want" quote). With the mass variety of facial brushes in the market, it's easy to get caught up with trends and overwhelmed by the choices (capitalism at its finest). To dilute it to what's locally available, I'm going to uncover to you the beauty of the Mirae Thermal Sonic Facial Brush (possibly help you shop for Christmas!) and whether it's worth its publicity.

 I stumbled upon a YouTube video describing how routine-changing silicone facial brushes can be. After tons of research, I took that leap of step to buy one. If you're a total nerd like me in the beauty world, you might have a similar thought that those firm teeth might scratch off your skin. However, I'm here to share with you my thoughts on this little gadget after 6 months of use. 

Specifications
The bristles/teeth are made out of silicone. Silicone is relatively softer and sanitary as it traps no bacteria or residue on its surface. This is highly preferable to those spinning facial brushes as they can be harsher on the skin and are more likely to trap dirt, which can transfer onto the skin's surface. The bristle on the spinning brush is more likely to wear out, just like your regular toothbrush, and requires a replacement after some time. A silicone facial brush is more durable and low in maintenance. 


Should you use this daily, even with acne-prone skin? Yes, you can use this daily without irritating your skin. Personally, I used this once every day during my nighttime routine. I have acne-prone skin and this is gentle enough to cleanse my face without hurting my acne. My acne dried up the next day after the cleanse.

How do you use it? I usually massage my cleanser onto my face and the remaining lather on my palm I'll rub in a circular motion against the brush. Then, I'll go in a circular motion, massaging my entire face. It does not feel like it's cleansing the face at all other than the vibration feeling, but once you rinse your face with water, your skin will feel refreshed and plump, ready for the next beauty step. When you massage your skin, do it lightly without forcing the bristle on the skin. 

The brush is palm-sized, which eases the grip. The brush itself is light and convenient to travel with. 


The brush heats up when it's switched on. Hence, it softens the skin while cleansing. The back of the brush consists of these tiny bumps, which also heat up and can be used to massage your serum into your skin for better absorption. I personally have not used that function but you know it's there if you need it. 


There are 3 presets on the button, and they are normal to cleanse, deep/pore cleanse, and turn off. There are a few speed adjustments that you could increase or decrease by pressing the ^ or v button. 

As you push the start button, the brush will produce a wave of vibration along with a warm light. You can adjust the speed based on your preference. This preset indicates a regular cleanse. 

The second press will produce a faster vibration along with a cool light. This preset allows you to cleanse your pores around the T-zone areas. 

The last press will turn off the gadget completely.


So, how do you know when it's running out of power? Since this is a USB-chargeable facial brush, you can use your phone charging connector to charge the brush. Every charge requires 5-6 hours of waiting time. When the brush is low in power, the light blinks when in use, indicating that it's time to charge up. However, the great thing about this brush is that it lasts up to a month (1 use daily) with every single charge. Oh, did I mention it's waterproof as well! So you can use it wet and dry it on your countertop after use. 

Is it worth it? YES. I find this to be a great dupe for the Foreo Luna. What's even better with this is that it's chargeable and slender, which eases its way into makeup bags for travel. With the price at RM199, I can see it's a worthwhile investment if you wish to have your own pampering. Let me know if you have any other questions! 

Purchase this through Hermo.

All photos by Prisc

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments

  1. Pleasant go through. Producing expertise. Cherished the story.     saunajournal.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Love reading your comments!