Spiritual Growth Retreat/Youth Council 2019

The sky's the limit. There's no limit to what God can do, even the sky is crafted differently every day. I was fascinated by the beauty of space every time I gaze out of the small window, although I knew I was floating thousands of feet above. I only came to realise every introduction of my travel log consists of aeroplane window shots while I'm editing this. I hope you will still appreciate it! Let's rewind back to the mid-August retreat in Kuala Lumpur (beware of cringe-worthy pics).

Spiritual Growth Sessions
We began our first spiritual session after lunch. This time, I prepared ahead by meditating on the Word and reflecting on the topic for the week. It was eye-opening as we explored deeper truths of the Bible and the practical side of it.


Noodle galore
I didn't see myself indulging in many bowls of noodles, but I did it. I was grateful to be able to experience the different style and flavours of pan mee.


Bloommaze Boutique Hotel 
A decent hotel for a few night stay. 


Puchong Mess Banana Leaf Rice
Despite the unappealing name, it was never a mess.
Never in my lifetime have I ever experienced authentic Indian cuisine until this day. I was genuinely surprised by the explosion of flavour in my mouth. 


Tadom Hills Resort, Banting
After a brief service, we were on a 2-3 hour drive to a bamboo resort. It was unfortunate that we arrived on a rainy day but we managed to settle down and joined in several indoor activities/games. Early the next morning, we participated in morning aerobics and then proceeded on with a rafting competition. 

Final snacking before the plane.


The course is still as refreshing as the previous 2 years of retreat. I thank God for the opportunity and I've been blessed by the people I met. Till then, au revoir.

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments