Acne Youtube Channels Guide

acne YouTube channels
If you're reading this, I know that we're fighting the same battle- acne. When I first knew about acne, it opened a whole wide world for me to understand the types of skin conditions. Some of you may have searched "pimples or red itchy bump on my face" on Google but to no avail. Youtube is super helpful when it comes to this topic as there are illustrations and real-life examples to explore. Here are the Top 6 of my favourite Youtube channels that speak about acne and everything in between. 

Love her script and use of illustrations to explain all the technical beauty terms!

Thank God for subtitles as Dr is super knowledgeable and there's so much to learn about the skin and acne!

Soo is a beauty influencer that is not afraid, to be honest in skincare reviews, especially for acne ones!

A group of makeup enthusiasts have done their research and simplified the explanation so we can learn them easily!

They would vlog their skin conditions and talk about them as they progress!

She has a calming voice and provides a great explanation- especially on hyperpigmentation!

Let me know if you've tuned in to any of the channels below! I'm journeying with you as you improve and better your skin. Love y'all ❤️

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments