9 Helpful Websites About Hormonal Acne

It can be daunting to figure out your acne types or how to recover from acne. I've come a long way from experiencing acne myself. For more than 5 years of experience that had me sharing my online Acne Guide here. Psst, I thought of keeping this a secret so be sure to read on! The internet world is a great space to search for solutions to our skin, but getting on the right website is just as important. Let's explore these 9 websites that I found to be helpful on any skin (most importantly acne) journey. 

Incidecoder

As someone who suffers from acne, a website that helps break down and explains each ingredient in the ingredient lists is a huge lifesaver. Before your next skincare purchase, I recommend you learn more about the ingredients in a product and understand what those ingredients work for. I find this to help find the right skincare products that specifically target your skin issues.

Simpleskincarescience

The site looks like an old blog, but you'll be surprised with what has been in-store- scientific wisdom on acne and other skin topics. One entry that I specifically love is the probiotics and how they relate to acne: Probiotics For Skin

Annmarie Gianni

The brand Annmarie Gianni is established by 2 lifestyle bloggers. I was fascinated by the blog section of the website. They provide a well-thought-out and great facts on skincare and beauty in general. They also offer a skin type quiz on the website which is a great tool if you want to know more about your skin type! 

Two of the articles I suggest reading: 

the klog

The Klog explores Korean skincare products recommended for various types of acne. If you're into Korean beauty and skin care, this site is for you. The overall vibe of the page is fun and eye-catching. What I love about this site is that it provides reviews, testimonials, and recommendations as well as informative articles on Korean skincare ingredients and their uses. They love to explain the terms they use in their articles, which is super friendly for those who are new to beauty and skincare.

Article I recommend reading: How To Repair Acid Mantle

Skinacea


Skinacea is a site with super helpful tips and information on acne in general. I learned to understand how your internal body functions and how they can show through the skin through this website. If you're interested in exploring how our internal organs function together with our skin, you should check out this website: Acne Face Map
Skincarisma is a site meant to check on the ingredients of a product and its details. The list is broken down into a few parts which include: reviews, an overview (product notes on the ingredient that is free from harmful and avoided ingredients by experts), notable effects & ingredients, ingredients related to skin types, and EWG health ratings). 

Cosdna

COSDNA is somewhat similar to Skincarisma but a little outdated. Nevertheless, the site is filled with data on product ingredients that may not be found on Skincarisma. If you want a quick browse through your favourite product's ingredient list, here's the website you can go to. 

Caroline Hirons

If you've watched the OG YouTube videos of UK vloggers or influencers, you might have heard the name, Caroline Hirons. She is an influential beauty guru who designed her product line and book. Although I've not personally tried her skincare line, I find her blog/website informative and enlightening, especially on topics like acne.

Snow White and the Asian Pear

Here's an interesting blog that I stumbled upon when I was researching skincare routines. I appreciate how they talk about acne-related sciences in layman's terms which is super easy to learn and understand. I find it an easy read and before you know it, you'll end up scrolling for more to read. 

Two articles I recommend reading: 

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments