Your Ultimate In-home Television Guide

How have you been doing for the past days of quarantine? I hope you've been doing well and finding creative ways to create an atmosphere that brings togetherness and joy to your home. I bet you may be sitting in front of your telly watching something or on your laptop searching for good movie recommendations. You're in for a treat as I share some of my favourite screens that bring some humour, relatability, throwbacks and iconic fashion moments. 

To be able to stay at home at this time is a privilege as some other heroes are out there on the frontline battling the situation for everyone's safety. I take this minute to thank all doctors, nurses, police, volunteers and heroes who have contributed in their own different ways. My heart goes out to those who are having difficult times with their work/job like I do. Stay healthy and safe.

SERIES

(ENGLISH)
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
One phrase to express this- an all-time, all-year-round classic. 

The Nanny
If you're interested in a New York accent and iconic fashion moments, this is a MUST-watch!

Everybody Loves Raymond
Your daily dose of daily affairs between the in-laws and family. 

That 70s Show
The 70s era is such a cool time that I wish to be transported to. Watch this show to satisfy your '70s cravings.

Seinfeld 
Need some 90s-00s humour about everyday life by iconic characters? Big fan.

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Another great classic sitcom series.

The Big Bang Theory
I've dedicated hours to completing the entire 12 seasons. A must-watch if you can relate to sciences and all things nerd. 

Sherlock Holmes
Must be the version ft. Benedict Cumberbatch. He's a brilliant detective in the series. Love!


(MANDARIN)
Someday Or One Day 想见你
One of the best Taiwanese dramas of 2020. A time travel series unlike any other. The drama was beautifully executed as it hits your every emotion. It felt as if I was a part of the storyline. Highly recommend!

The Untamed 陈情令
Another series with many plot twists and amazing acting!


MOVIES

The Grand Budapest Hotel
One of the greatest cinematic films you can ever ask for!

Devil Wears Prada
Fashun, fashun, fashun

Legally Blonde
Iconic pink dream ...

The Post
This was first recommended in my journalism class. Amazing political movie.

Studio Ghibli Series
There are so many favourites! Amongst them are Kiki's Delivery Service, Howl's Moving Castle, and My Neighbour Totoro.  Bonus for their soundtracks!


Let me know which is your favourite or if you have other suggestions, let me know in the comments! Speak soon x

Prisc

Related Posts

Comments